CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Limeade

A couple months ago, I bought a whole lotta limes without much of a plan as to what to do with said limes. After scouring teh interwebs for a suitable limeade recipe with little results, I improvised this one.

All are rough measurements.

2 cups water
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lime juice (~10-12 limes)
2 cups cold water
ice

Combine sugar and c water in saucepan, heat (stirring) until sugar is dissolved. Pour sugar water into a pitcher. Add lime juice. Add cold water and ice. Stir.

1 comments:

Shari said...

I'm so glad you posted this! The commissary has not had my Limeade I buy the last few trips so I must find a new way to have my limeade and I think this will work ;-)